|Interest||2.5% NSR (42,000-100,000oz production)|
|Counterparty||Northern Star Resources|
- The Otto Bore royalty tenure surrounds Northern Star’s Thunderbox Operations on the northern and eastern sides and is located 25km south-east of Leinster in Western Australia.
- The Otto Bore deposit is located 8km north of the Thunderbox Plant at the northern end of the royalty tenement package and strikes across mining leases M36/462 (royalty-linked) and mining lease M36/177 (not royalty-linked).
- The royalty is a 2.5% NSR royalty and applicable to production between 42,000 and 100,00 ounces of gold.
- The Resources reported are on a 100% basis for the full Otto Bore deposit. The royalty tenure covers the approximate southern half of the deposit, which includes the full ore reserve and an unquantified portion of the additional resource.
- For more information on Otto Bore, please visit the Northern Star website at https://www.nsrltd.com/.