|Interest||1.0% NSR Royalty|
|Commodity||Nickel Sulfides, Platinum Group Metals, Cobalt, Gold|
|Counterparty||ValOre Metals Inc.|
- A royalty over the largest and most advanced PGM project in South America.
- Exposure to a suite of battery metal commodities including nickel sulfides, cobalt and copper.
- August 2019 43-101 resources 1.067Moz PGM+Au with mineralization and prospective geology identified in >45km of fertile strike.
- July 2018 Preliminary Economic Assessment (on now outdated resource estimate) showed a US$192M NPV, a 67% IRR and a projected 13-year mine life.
- Owned by TSX.V-listed ValOre Metals Inc, part of the highly successful Discovery Group of companies.
- ValOre controls an entire PGM district with a 38,940ha land package and five 43-101 resource PGM deposit areas.
- >US$35M historical expenditure from Anglo American with >30,000m drilling, extensive geophysics and geochemistry and exceptional property-wide exploration potential – 25 undrilled targets, 10 drilled targets requiring follow up and strong 43-101 resource expansion upside.
- Further information can be found at this website: http://valoremetals.com/assets/pedra-branca/