|Interest||A$0.73/g gold per tonne of ore (eg. A$1.46/tonne treated for 2.0g/t gold ore) – an effective 0.85% net smelter return royalty|
|Counterparty||RNC Minerals (TSX:RNX) – renamed Karora Resources (TSX:KRR)|
|Additional Notes||The Royalty was created in 1992 and is a tonnage-based royalty with escalators for gold grade mined and the spot Australian dollar-denominated gold price. The base gold price set in the 1992 royalty agreement was A$435/ounce (A$14/gram).|
- Dry Creek is a near-term producing gold royalty which is part of the 2020/2021 Higginsville Gold Operations (HGO) mine plan.
- Royalty tenements cover 3,366 hectares located 4km to the southeast of the HGO Mill and include the following deposits with resource estimates under CIM standards: Paleochannels, Hidden Secret and Mousehollow.
- High grade exploration results in 2019/2020 drilling campaigns at Hidden Secret and Mousehollow, including visible gold intersections at Hidden Secret.
- Over 17,500 metres (330 holes) drilled at HGO since RNC acquired the operation in June-2019.
- 45,000 – 50,000 metres expected to be drilled by RNC in Western Australia in 2020 (HGO and Beta Hunt).
- Further information can be found at this website: https://www.voxroyalty.com/_resources/news/20200527-VOX-Dry-Creek-deal-PressRelease.pdf?v=0.054