- The Forest Reefs project is an exploration stage gold and copper project located in New South Wales, Australia that is located approximately 5km to the east of the Cadia gold and copper operation, owned and operated by Newcrest Mining Limited.
- Reef mining has occurred on the royalty tenement within the Forest Reef Volcanics in the north-west trending Timmins, Austral, Williams and Ironclad Lodes. Extensive shallow drilling has been carried out in the vicinity of the lodes, including drilling completed by Jervois Mining NL in the 1990’s.
- The Austral and Timmins lodes are each about 400m long, up to 15m wide, dip steeply to the north-east and are open at depth.
- A historical non-JORC resource estimate for the Timmins and Austral lodes was defined by Jervois of 1,372,000t @ 2.4g/t Au for 106,000oz (0.5g/t cut-off)
- Austral Lode 890,000t @ 2.6g/t Au (0.5g/t cut-off)
- Timmins Lode 480,000t @ 2.1g/t Au (0.5g/t cut-off)