|Interest||2.5% Gross Concentrate Sales Royalty|
|Counterparty||Bass Metals Limited|
|Additional Notes||Royalty capped at A$5M or by 2029.|
- Producing graphite operation in Madagascar recently recommissioned after plant expansion.
- The operation consists of four mineralized zones, two of which (Loharano and Mahefedo) are currently feeding a process plant capable of producing 6,000tpa large flake graphite in concentrate.
- Plans to triple graphite production up to 20,000tpa through organic growth strategy and further plant upgrades.
- Bass Metals have also kicked-off studies for an expandable graphite plant which could provide the capacity to sell their graphite product at far greater premiums.
- Owned and operated by ASX-listed Bass Metals Limited.
- Further information can be found at this website: https://www.bassmetals.com.au/operations/